HJC RPS-10 Helmets – Review Video
Billed as HJC Helmets’ premier race lid, the HJC RPS-10 Helmet was developed over the course of 2+ years with the able assistance of MotoGP rider Ben Spies, who is currently wearing it on the circuit. Constructed from a blend of fiberglass, carbon fiber and aramid, the RPS-10 is extremely lightweight yet rigid as well. Its Snell 2010 certification means that it is up to the newest and most rigorous safety standards and its mid-level price point suggests that it’s going to be a major hit for a vast range of riders.
One thing to note is that the HJC RPS-10 is a round oval head shape. It will generally not be suitable for the rider who usually wears Shoei or Arai Helmets.
- Advanced P.I.M Fiberglass: Super lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- “ACS” Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat & Humidity Up & Out
- RapidFire II Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation (HJ-20]
- Optically-superior Pinlock-prepared 2D Flat-Racing Shield
- 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available; RST MIrrored, High Definiation, smoke, dark smoke
- Dark YellowCool Plus Removable and washable interior
- Premium soft interior with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking & odor-free with advanced dark-yellow anti-bacterial fabric
- Optional cheek pad and liner sizes available for a more custome fit
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL2010 & DOT Standards
- 2011 Model