With its True Carbon finish, this Oakley Echelon edition leaves ordinary sunglasses in a slipstream of style. The look is a high salute to the carbon fiber technology that creates insanely lightweight bikes for the pro peloton. You’ll be the one to watch because we gave the look an ultra POP factor, enriching the race-ready optics with a fresh color that paints performance with personality.
Echelon editions with single-lens sport shields utilize Oakley Photochromic, and dual-lens editions are Activated by Transitions SOLFX. Both versions darken in response to sunlight to adapt your vision and help you keep up with changing conditions. Our VR50 lens tint is matched with Ruby Iridium coating for the ultimate performance combo. If it’s sunny at the start and drizzling at the finish, no worries. The optics will adjust to keep you focused on the road with razor sharp clarity. The lenses of Echelon editions are especially good in shadows and under trees, and when you’re heading in and out of tunnels.
- Oakley SwitchlockTechnology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment
- Unobtainiumstem sleeves for a secure fit that increases grip with perspiration
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight O Matterframe material that optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics (HDO), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved color perception, enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception
- Convenience and clarity of Oakley Hydrophobic a permanent lens coating that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, fingerprints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision
- Impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance
- XYZ Opticsto extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Plutonitelens material for 100% filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 to -3.00 combined power)
24-281 – Oakley – Echelon Jawbone – True Carbon Fiber/Ruby VR50 Vented – $300.00