With its True Carbon finish, this Oakley Echelon edition Radar Path leaves ordinary sunglasses in a slipstream of style. The look is a high salute to the carbon fiber technology that creates insanely lightweight bikes for the pro peloton. You’ll be the one to watch because we gave the look an ultra POP factor, enriching the race-ready optics with a fresh color that paints performance with personality.
Echelon editions with single-lens sport shields utilize Oakley Photochromic, and dual-lens editions are Activated by Transitions SOLFX. Both versions darken in response to sunlight to adapt your vision and help you keep up with changing conditions. Our VR50 lens tint is matched with Ruby Iridium coating for the ultimate performance combo. If it’s sunny at the start and drizzling at the finish, no worries. The optics will adjust to keep you focused on the road with razor sharp clarity. The lenses of Echelon editions are especially good in shadows and under trees, and when you’re heading in and out of tunnels.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainum nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
24-280 – Oakley – Echelon Radar Path – True Carbon Fiber/Ruby VR50 – $250.00