Limited Edition Caia Koopman Crankcase Three-Hand Small Watch
Dreams and nature inspire Caia Koopman, and so does a life that revels in skate ramps and powdery hills carved with the flowing lines of an artist. The California native is addicted to snowboarding, and her signature style has adorned skateboards, snowboards and wakeboards from major companies lucky enough to get their hands on her visionary graphics. You will find her creations at galleries all over the world in alluring works that celebrate the elegance, strength and vulnerability of femininity.
Oakley collaborated with the classically trained artist to render this limited edition of Crankcase® Three-Hand Small. The dial face carries the motif of nature and deeply defined shapes that highlight her works with passion and beauty. Made for women who embrace originality, this Oakley timepiece is crafted with five-jewel Swiss Movement. The stainless steel case is polished by hand, and it carries carbon reinforced impact bumpers to make an art of durability. A genuine leather strap offers a comfortable fit. The dial face is shielded by pure sapphire, the hardest crystal used in watchmaking. The work of Caia Koopman deserves no less.
- Dial face with original graphics by Caia Koopman
- Swiss Made with five-jewel quartz movement
- Three-hand analog display / date by mechanical display
- Impact-forged hand-polished 316L stainless steel case with carbon reinforced impact bumpers
- Durability of pure sapphire crystal, augmented with anti-reflective coating
- 10 bar water resistance, equivalent to the pressure at a depth of 330 feet / 100 meters
- Genuine leather strap
- Endurance of 40-month battery
- Battery end-of-life indicator
Available in Caia Koopman Dial/White Leather Strap