The Arai Corsair X Motorcycle Helmet features a chin curtain that helps to block air intrusion from the turbulent air underneath the helmet, as well as increases negative pressure to enhance the exhaust ventilation performance. The interior lining includes Arai’s signature 5mm peel away ear pocket padding and ear pocket recess to accommodate communicator speakers.
– VAS (Variable Axis System) shield and side pods are exclusive to the Corsair X
– Dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal
– VAS shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
– VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
– Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
– Cheek pads have the Emergency Release Tab feature
– IC Duct5 forehead vent provides 11% more airflow than the Corsair V, features 3 positions and is overall large and easy to operate with gloves
– PB SNC2 Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
– Arai’s R75 shell shape creates a rounder, smoother helmet to enhance energy and impact dispersion
– Includes clear Pinlock insert
– Snell 2015 and DOT approved
– 2016 Model
Note: We are allowed to ship Arai Helmets only to valid US address.