Price: $125.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
To become an AMA Supercross Champion and a World GP Supercross Champion, you either flirt with disaster or seduce it with style. James Stewart became one of the world’s most recognized two-wheel racers by doing both. When he’s not hammering out laps at the track, he’s stomping on the world’s idea of what style should be, and that code of conduct is worthy of a signature frame that puts some octane in originality.
Check out the clean lines and you’ll see how the JAMES STEWART CONDUCT sunglasses carves its own slice of personality. The stems of its Polished Black frame carry Oakley Ghost Print Text for a look that has no rivals. A continuous lens contour wraps your vision with the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO). We used Stewart’s favorite performance lens coating, Tungsten IRIDIUM, to improve depth perception in medium to bright sunlight.
With style this refined, you probably don’t care that the PLUTONITE lens material filters out 100% of all UV, or that the frame is made of durable, comfortably lightweight O MATTER. Stewart does because he’s been a believer in Oakley technology since he was 14. Engineered with sculpturally integrated hinges and signed with true metal icons, this special edition is a nod to a member of the Oakley family and a true original.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter stems
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
Available in Polished Black/Gold Ghost Text/Tungsten Iridium